Tuesday 22 November 2016

Meeting of Minds - On Landscape 2016

I'm just back from attending the 2 excellent days of the second "Meeting of Minds" Landscape Photographers' Conference at Rheged in Cumbria. A most stimulating, informative and, above all, enjoyable time spent with other like-minded photographers. An excellent set of contributors. Thank you to the On Landscape team for all of the arrangements. Looking forward the next one ... will it be another 2 years?
After the conference concluded on Sunday I decided to stay on for a day and see if I could exercise some of the ideas I'd picked up. I ended up on a short walk/hike alongside a stream feeding into Ullswater where I enjoyed seeking out a few moving water images. And enjoyed processing them once back at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment